Skip to content
- Old-School outreach, American Libraries Magazine, June 1, 2021.
- Meet the librarian co-designers: Claudia Haines, PLIX blog, April, 2021.
- 6 essential library services for families, Britannica for Parents, December 21, 2020.
- Virtual storytimes keep families engaged, i Love Libraries, May 13, 2020.
- Storybooks, radio connect kids isolated in far-flung Alaska, Associated Press, April 28, 2020.
- Visiting astronaut encourages children to ‘follow your dreams’, Homer News, August 15, 2019.
- Little patrons, big ideas: New approaches in early learning have implications for public libraries, School Library Journal, July, 2019.
- Digital Rising, Library of Congress Magazine, May/June 2019, p. 15-17.
- Homer teens win technology award for aspirations in computing, Homer Tribune, April 25, 2019
- Libraries ready to code: What does it look like in practice?, Young Adult Library Services, Vol 17 No 3 Spring 2019.
- Partner with AspireIT to offer coding programs for girls: Join May 23 webinar, District Dispatch, May 17, 2018.
- Don’t Stress About Coding: Focus Shifts to Teaching Problem Solving Not Computer Skills. School Library Journal, April 2, 2018.
- Librarians use “Ready to Code” grants, Learn from each other, School Library Journal, January 18, 2018.
- YALSA Snack Break: Reaching outcomes, YALSA Blog, October 26, 2017.
- The Smell Test: Educators can counter fake news with information literacy. Here’s how. School Library Journal, January 1, 2017.
- Discussing media mentorship, American Libraries Magazine, November 15, 2016.