Skip to content
- Learning Designer/Facilitator, Everything You Need to Know About Podcasting Intensive Camp (for kids), Literary Safari Studio, August, 2021.
- Consultant (Library Working Group), Fostering Joint Parent/Child Engagement in Preschool Computational Thinking by Leveraging Digital Media, Mobile Technology, and Library Settings in Urban and Rural Communities, WGBH Educational Foundation, June, 2021 – present.
- Consultant/presenter, Media Mentorship Forum and Workshop: New Directions for Guiding Families, Educators and Kids Throughout he Digital Deluge, New America, December, 2020.
- Consultant/Co-facilitator, Read & Chat Book Discussions (Becoming a Media Mentor) and Workshop, New America, June-August, 2020.
- Grant Reviewer, Institute of Museum and Library Services.
- Consultant, Young Children, New Media and Libraries Survey, Association for Library Service to Children, 2018-19.
- Contributor, Libraries Ready to Code Collection, American Library Association, 2018.
- Author, DIG Checklist for New Media, KIDMAP, 2017.
- Author, Tech Tip Cards content, Arizona State Library’s ‘Ring of Rhymes’ early literacy cards for parents, caregivers, and library staff, 2016.